12th Circuit Court - Keweenaw
Monday - Friday: 9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Closed Legal Holidays
Scot Dewar, Parole/Probation Agent
Tanya Etelamaki, Parole Probation Agent
Danielle Lindlbauer, Secretary
Services & Information
The following cases are handled in the Circuit Court:
- Felony Criminal Matters
- Lawsuits Over $25,000
- Divorce, Paternity, Family Support, Custody, Parenting Time Disputes
- Personal Protection Orders
- Appeals from District and Administrative Agencies
Fees & Payments
- Filing Fee for Civil Cases $175.00
- Jury Demands for Civil Cases $85.00
- Motion Fees for Civil Cases $20.00
- Criminal Name Searches $10.00 per name
Please contact the Court with any questions.
For legal advice, click on the following link: http://www.michiganlegalhelp.org/
To make payments:
- Mail a check or money order payable to 12th Circuit Court at the address above
- Cash is accepted is person
- Credit and Debit Card payments are accepted in person or online. Online payments can be made at any time.
Contact the Court with any questions.
Posted September 22, 2023
Posted September 5, 2023
Posted July 21, 2023
Posted November 10, 2022