12th Circuit Court - Keweenaw
Monday - Friday: 9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Closed Legal Holidays
Scot Dewar, Parole/Probation Agent
Tanya Etelamaki, Parole Probation Agent
Danielle Lindlbauer, Secretary
Services & Information
The following cases are handled in the Circuit Court:
- Felony Criminal Matters
- Lawsuits Over $25,000
- Divorce, Paternity, Family Support, Custody, Parenting Time Disputes
- Personal Protection Orders
- Appeals from District and Administrative Agencies
Fees & Payments
- Filing Fee for Civil Cases $175.00
- Jury Demands for Civil Cases $85.00
- Motion Fees for Civil Cases $20.00
- Criminal Name Searches $10.00 per name
Please contact the Court with any questions.
For legal advice, click on the following link: http://www.michiganlegalhelp.org/
To make payments:
- Mail a check or money order payable to 12th Circuit Court at the address above
- Cash is accepted is person
- Credit and Debit Card payments are accepted in person or online. Online payments can be made at any time.
Contact the Court with any questions.